Required items: 1. Leather 2. Adhesive 3. Scissor 4. Cutter 5. Thread and needle 6. Magnet 7. Rivet 2. Number 8. Keyboard 9. Ruler 10. Punch One and a half and three 11. Plank 12- A handful of 13-Lighter
First, draw a rectangular shape with sides 13 to 27 cm on the cardboard and crop the corners of it.
1- Put the pattern on the leather and cut it round it.
2. For the key pads, place the appropriate and similar patterns on the leather on the leather and cut it round it.
3. Fasten your pockets with glue to the work area.
4. Cut the rectangle to fit the key.
5. To install the key pad on the leather rectangle, first place the holes with a slider on the leather rectangle, then create a hole with a hole and then install the roller on the rectangle with the help of a riveting tool.
6. Put on the work of the pintle and then apply the leather on the ground.
7- Create round holes for threads through the pivot round-the-clock.
8. For this sewing, first we remove the yarn from the inside and burn the additions of the yarn to the end of it.
9. After burning, remove the thread from above to the third hole, remove the needle from the third hole to the previous hole, and finish the sewing.
10. In the end, burning yarn and blinding it, we pull the thread from below and burn it.
11. To push the magnets (or press the button), first press it on one side of the workplace to place it on the leather. Then pierce it with a cutter.
12- For the other side, the magnets are fastened to the side that is mounted on the bag and placed twice on it, and pierced with a cutter, and at the end of the bolt, we remove the magnets from behind.