Important tips about leather belts
If you are having trouble choosing the right belts for your cloth, I recommend reading this little guide. what’s color of the leather belts.
Now, we are going to choose the belts, your choice depends on whether your intended belt is official or sport? color of the leather belts?
It’s not difficult to distinguish these two types of belts. It’s easy to distinguish them just by your thumb.
If the width of the belt is the same as your thumb width, it is special for formal cloths; otherwise, if it is wider, it is used for sports and normal clothes.
The second way to recognize the type of belt is to consider its appearance, if you find that the belt is shiny or has a large and wide buckle, you should know that it does not suite for formal clothes.
This is the belt for sport cloths, and the official belts have opaque color and texture. The larger the buckle, the more sporty the belt. Small and smooth hooks are for formal dresses.
The belt color selection is the easiest part of the purchase a belt, because there are only three colors that are sold in stores and popular by people: black, brown, and dark brown. The bright colored belt is good for teens and young people, but it does not look great for older people.
The material of the belts that often seen in men’s clothing stores, is made of variety of calf leather.
The calf leather for the belt is perfect for both the shiny and plain official belt and the the wide and burly sporty belts.
The high amount of this material in the market is not a sign of its poor quality.
But it is because of its usability for all models. Avoid making new holes too.
The most beautiful and most vivid belt leather is ostrich leather. Making this belt is very difficult, so the price is very high.
Using the belt
There is always this question that which parts of the body the belt is used for. Should it be closed below the waist or above it?
Also, what is the belt usage in organ fittings and how do they help us to be more fit? If you are tall, you have many choices in buying belt. .
Choosing different color for the upper and lower parts of your clothes and belt make your length divided into several parts, and you look shorter and more fitting. Do not wear wide belts at all if you have a short waist, because these belts show your waist wider and shorter.
Never wear a formal belt with jeans and never wear sports belts with a suit.
Leather belts Law
If you are having trouble choosing the right belt for your cloth, I recommend reading this little guide.
1. Do you want official or informal belt?
In general, belts are divided into two types: normal and formal.
You can recognize these two belt types by rule of thumb. If the belt is as wide as your thumb, you will find out the belt is special for formal dresses.
Each belt that is wider than this size, it is normal belt and does not fit into formal clothes.
If you cannot identify the belts with the help of this guide, you should know that the appearance of the belt can also help you to find the type.
Sport belts usually have shiny colors, but official belts have opaque color and flat texture. It is good to have at least one of each type in your wardrobe.
2. What color is better?
Choosing the belt color is very simple because there are only three main colors for it: black, brown and dark brown.
It’s good to have both sports and official belt in all three colors, but if you cannot afford it, you can choose your sport belt in brown or dark brown and your official belt in black.
The bright colored belt is good for teenagers and young people, but it does not seem very good for older people.
3. belt leather, have many different kinds
It is difficult to detect belt material, but typically belts are made of three types of leather:
• Calf leather: almost the majority of belts seen in stores and boutiques of men’s clothing are different types of calf leather. Do not think that their abundant is because of their low quality.
In contrast, the calf’s leather is perfect for both the official flat and shiny belt and the wide and burly sporty belts.
• Ostrich leather: The most beautiful and most vivid leather is ostrich leather. Since, making this belt is very difficult, it costs at least a several hundred thousand dollars, and it is not affordable for everyone. In short, just special people can use this belt
• Lizard: This type of belt is the most expensive type. The price of the belt made from lizard leather and its biotype, namely, alligator and crocodile leather, reaches to at least 800 thousand tomans.
The appearance of this leather is very beautiful and deceptive, and its production will not reach thousand.
4. Think about size and price
Each belt has a sticker on which the belt size is written.
Measure your waist size and buy a belt with a larger number.
The belt should always be used as a incidental accessory, not the most important part of the your cloths.
So, although you’d like to attract other’s attention to your crocodile leather belt, do not look for belts that cost more than your shoe or even the suit and pants.
5. Coordinating belt with cloth
The easiest way to coordinate a belt with clothing is that the color of the belt must always be the same as the color of the shoes.
Normal and sports belts give you more choices in this area.
Whether your belt is black, brown or dark brown, it’s well suited to jeans and sneakers, unless you want to put your boots because here it’s a bit difficult to choose a belt.
Almost all boots, regardless of price, are considered to be sport and normal shoes. But since they are made of leather, you should follow the rule of the official dress to choose the belt, and the color of the belt must be appropriate to the color of the boots.
Consider the belt buckle or hook size. The bigger the buckle, the more sporty the belt. Small and flat hooks are for formal dresses.
6. Leather belts maintenance methods
Belts should always be hung vertically and away from sunlight to not be dry and ruined.
Most men are accustomed to holding their belts on pants, and do not hang separately, but it’s good to know that holding the belt for a long time in this condition, will make it flexural and ruin its appearance.
It is better to allocate a separate place to hang belts in your wardrobe.
7. Choose a belt fitted with your body
There is always the question of which parts of the body and with how much width the belts are used.
Should it be closed above or under the waist, or how much should the width of the belts be? How is the usage of the belt in body fitting and how it can help us to be more fit?
Because the belts divide the body into two parts and create horizontal lines, then they are more width in the part they are closing.
They also make us look shorter, so we should be also careful about color of the belt.
The belts also make furbelow and shrinkage on the tummy part and show around the abdomen larger than it is, so the women with a large tummy should not use the belt.
The width of the belt and their decorative buckles are two important things that can make your appearance look great or not.
8. Additional recommendations for selecting the right belt
• If you have a small skeleton, even if you are overweight, use belts with subtle buckles.
• If you have a big skeleton, you can be more bold in your choice and choose thick and big belts
• If you are slim and lean, do not use thin, narrow belts, because it shows you more bony..
• If the clothes you are wearing are in same color, do not divide the your cloths with a different colored belt and wear a belt with same color as your cloths.
• You can wear belt with fancy and fantastic hooks as long as you use belt with same color.
• Big breasts do not look good with big belts, so if you have big breasts, use the more subtle belts.
• If you have a short waist, do not use wide belts at all, because these belts show your waist wider and shorter.
• If you are short, do not use the belt as much as possible, or choose your belt in the color of your clothes, because the belt in the other color divides your body into two parts, and create a horizontal line that attracts the eye and show you shorter..
• If you are tall, you will have many choices in selecting the belt. Choosing different color for the upper and lower parts of your clothes and your waist make your height separate and split into different parts, and therefore it show you shorter and more fitting.